Need a Night Out?Healthy Moves proudly supports, creates, and participates in numerous fun events during the year. We like to partner with local businesses and bands for monthly fundraisers – to get people moving and grooving with awareness for physical education! When we have an upcoming event, here’s where you can get more information and how to get involved. If you would like to volunteer or contribute in any way, please see our Contact page!
HEALTHY MOVES ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS 2019
- Thursday, June 6th 5:30-7:30 pm: Prairie Mountain Elementary School, June Jamboree, Bethel School
- End of the school year event for the kids.
- June 14, 6-8pm: Grassroots to the Blues at 5th Street Public Market
- Enjoy music by Bill Rhoades, Henry Cooper, and Nathan Waddell and buy tickets for our raffle. Healthy Moves will receive a percentage of all sales from the International Food Court vendors.
- June 21, 2-5pm: River Road Carnival
- School’s out for summer! Come down and enjoy a variety of youth and family activities.
- June 22, 7-10pm: Grassroots to the Blues at Territorial Vineyards
- Come down for our dance party with DJ Jordan Cogburn. Healthy Moves will receive 10% of all wine sales.
- July 4, 1:30-6pm: 4th Annual 4th of July BBQ Pig roast at Oregon Wine Lab
- Come down for this family-friendly Community Potluck. BBQ meat is supplied; you can bring the salads, side dishes, and desserts. Adult beverages can be purchased at the OWL. All donations go to Healthy Moves.
- July 5th and 6th, 11-4 pm: Art and the Vineyard
- Event is in Alton Baker Park, Music, Art and Wine. Community event that includes Fireworks on the 4th.
- July 15-19: River Road and Healthy Moves Summer Camp, “Sports and More”
- Stayed tuned for more information on registration and scholarship opportunities!
- September 22, 11-4pm: Eugene Sunday Streets and Eugene Celebration Parade
- Join us for 2019’s only Eugene Celebration Parade and take part in the youth and family activities.