Need a Night Out?Healthy Moves proudly supports, creates, and participates in numerous fun events during the year. We like to partner with local businesses and bands for monthly fundraisers – to get people moving and grooving with awareness for physical education! When we have an upcoming event, here’s where you can get more information and how to get involved. If you would like to volunteer or contribute in any way, please see our Contact page!
HEALTHY MOVES ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS 2019
- July 15-19: River Road and Healthy Moves Summer Camp, “Sports and More”
- Stayed tuned for more information on registration and scholarship opportunities!
- July 20th, 5-7pm: Healthy Moves Grassroots to the Blues Summer Celebration
- Celebrate Summer with activities for the whole family! We’ll be playing corn hole, hula hooping and jumping rope from 5-7. Rob Tobias and Friends will close out the evening with some folk-pop and roots music from 7-9pm. Event is at Viking Braggot Co. Southtowne, 2490 Willamette St. Eugene OR 97405.
- September 22, 11-4pm: Eugene Sunday Streets and Eugene Celebration Parade
- Join us for 2019’s only Eugene Celebration Parade and take part in the youth and family activities.